Wednesday 13 January 2010

Weather is Random...

random (lacking any definite plan or order or purpose; governed by or depending on chance)


I am a bit worried about the "English" and it is not just the poor education system, and those degree holding alcoholics who are not able to do mental math, or speak english that is understandable to the general public, nor is it the jobs worths that try and throw solders off trains, see Idiot.

Its this global warming thing, now I have always believed, and in this country it seems I am wrong in this belief, that the weather is Random, please see the above for what Random means. In talking to anyone over 50, it seems they think the same thing, you get cold you get hot. Winters are generally cold, and apparently we have had snow before, last Feb, if I remember correctly.

But it seems not here in England. It seems that the weather should be guessable, and very much the same, pretty much like clock work I was told by one Englishman. When I happened to suggest that its is possible that this sort of weather has happened before, well how can I put this, he went English on me, and foaming at the month, how wrong was I, suggesting this means I must have a mental defect.

I need assurance, is weather Random, or have I moved to a country were weather is as regular as a digital watch?

How do you confuse an English man, show him the time, but not on a digital watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment