Tuesday 12 January 2010

SS Alive and well within Britian

Read and look at these video. I have a website that was once used by a women who was suffering the abuse of SS here, they had taken her children away from her because she was being abused by her ex-husband, now you would think that the thing to do would be to stop the ex-husband from coming around and beating up his ex-wife.

Apparently this was not so easy as he never appeared during 9-5 hours, so the police couldn't catch him.

Anyway, long story short, she blogged on my site about this, and mentioned the name of the SS officer who was involved in this, and let me tell you if half of this was true, it was very scary.

Within 2 months I was receiving letters telling me to remove the information from the site. When I asked why, because it was an open forum and they had the right of reply on the forum, and as I was hosted in the US, I had freedom of speach, I was promptly told that if I did not remove it, they would use the full power of the law against my family in the UK.

Needless to say I removed the comments.



They truely are the SS.

No comments:

Post a Comment