Wednesday 13 January 2010

Gordo gets personal....

So I read the following Gordoo Gets Personalnot just Dave.

He is right now I think of it. I thought personality politics was the sort of thing Dave didn't want, so why is he the front man on the posters?

I would think that the Election should be about getting this country working again. Getting cleaner more honest people in charge (Which will not be mentioned by any politicians during the entire campain) Note, nothing has been done about expenses, nor will anything been done. Apparently they are under paid? I still have yet to hear someone ask an MP where does the 60k a year actually goes?

I know people earning less than 20 who have a place to live, TVs, DVDs, clothes, all sorts of things, but apparently they need to claim these on expenses because they do not get paid enough.

Why will no one ask that question?

No comments:

Post a Comment