Friday 14 October 2011

We need more Training?

I've had it!

For 2 days now I have been listening to "Nurses" and "Doctors" and "advisers" all about this 1/5 of hospitals and how we are treating our Elderly, and all I keep hearing is we need more training!

For the love of dog, what sort of training do you need when you see someone lying in their own shit and piss to think, maybe I should go and help that person.

What is that training going to look like.

This is what is will look like...

Instructor: Ok now, lets pretend this dummy is a real person, and their lying in their own shit, what do you do?

Instructor: Come on now, I know you can do it, you have a degree after all.

5 minutes later...

Instructor: Come of, form the thought....

Trainee: I call for an immigrant worker to come and clean it up, leave the room, go to the nurses station and complete my paper work and leave on time because I should not be doing over time?

Instructor: Correct!

This is the problem with this country, everything apparently needs training. It is a 1 day course to learn how to use a ladder.

I guess the idea is to stop everyone from trying to make money because they are stupid, I fell over, its your fault I didn't see where I was going.

What is needed is Judges who have the guts to say, fuck off this is a waste of the the courts time.

No comments:

Post a Comment