Thursday 20 October 2011

The Referendum

Open Letter from David Cameron to the people.

Dear Peons,

Dear Subjects,

Dear Voters,

As some of you are aware we have promised you, multiple times, a Referendum on Europe, and the powers and the treaties, or contracts, agreements between our great nations.

I am sorry to do this, but I can not allow you to have your say on the subject at this current point in time, there are too many important things going on that we, your exalted leaders politicians must resolve first. The crisis with the Euro must be resolved, and many many other things, that I am sorry to say are just above your head, here I will try and explain.

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.... (They will never understand a word I say anyone so I will just drone on here about how important it is that we are involved in Europe and how they are our greatest trade partner, little do they know this wouldn't actually stop trade but they don't know that)

So as you can understand, all these things must be decided by myself and my companions.

I thank you for your understanding.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment