Thursday 8 April 2010

What's wrong with this country

The last few years. I have been broken into twice, never saw a policemen, I live 300 yards from the police station in Reading. I did get glossy letters for support about dealing with it.
I pay £100 a month council tax, I live in 1 room 15x20 foot room.
I was cheated by my one time empolyer who lowered my wage to below minimum wage and never paid me on time. I went to ACAS and got a total of 3 emails, their advisor said go to CAB? you do not need a real person to do that, yet she has a job, and I still have no idea what happened.
NHS, well where do I start. I have seen doctors who think antibiotics kill people so they will never give them to anyone no matter how much crap you cough out of your lungs over 2 months. I have seen doctors charge for letters that are templates £20 for a signature to a senior citizen.
Doctors who, because of 'goals and targets' let people with dislocated shoulders sit for hours in waiting rooms when it could be resolved quickly within minutes, but no they wait causing more damage to the joint.
This country is more than broken, and so far from what I have seen the politicians are just going to lie to us throughout this entire election.
-- I sent this from my 3 mobile --

No comments:

Post a Comment