Thursday 8 April 2010

Last Bunch of Blogs

If you had not guessed I was watching Question Time, and commenting on what was being said.

Now I guess I need to explain why I feel so upset, because simple language was not used and again the public, who have not been taught how to thing, could not figure out what was being said.


Now to explain, as Janet did so well, but because the English are overly stupid, it needs to be explained in an even more dumbed down way.

Labour is increasing Tax, or NI, which is something that is taken by your Employer directly out of your pay packet and given to the Government.

The Tories want to reverse this increase, or Not take this extra money from your pay packet.

Labour says the Tories are taking money out of the economy if they do not increase tax.

Question, is the Government the only economy? Surely if you leave more money with the people who earn it, the money is still in the economy?

This very basic response to Labour, your taking money out of the Economy, was never used, nor could the public see it.

To explain it in Baby terms; Everyone who works for Bob gets paid £10, from that they pay £3 in Tax. so they receive £7.

Now, after the increase, they receive £6.50.

Does this mean that £0.50 has been removed from the Ecomony?

I know one thing? It means that because I have £0.50 less to spend, I might not be able to save as much as I wanted to buy that new TV when I wanted to, it means I will have less to spend on food, and clothes.

Now, may I ask? Who is taking money out of the Economy?

Right, one last thing....

Governments DO NOT CREATE JOBS!

To explain, if I TAX you that extra £0.50, and then create a job, doing what, I know "smoking cessation officer" (That is a job that has been created under Labour, and ever NHS Hospital has at least 3) to do the paper pushing etc.

Does that make your public services better or more bloated?

Does the fact that in the NHS you have people dedicated to the counting of spoons (Again if you do a little digging you will find that this is true, job title is something to do with catering, but its cutlery manager, or something) Does that make you think, my taxes are being well spent? Or is it just possible, that your taxes are being used to make work?

Me, I think the English have had the system too long, it looks after you, so why should I work, I know at least 2 families who have 3 generations of people who have never worked, and they simply say, why should I, they pay me, I do what they want me to do, a course, a class, and they pay me more, why get up at 7am, to rush to a job when I know I don't need to.

Honestly, I am beginning to think they are right.

This country is Broken, and it needs a revolution to fix it...

No comments:

Post a Comment