Tuesday 16 March 2010

None of the Above...

Interestingly enough someone said to me yesterday they thought they might just not vote. So I asked why, and they said, well they are all the same.


Now lets face it, they really are all the same, and given the chance to pick your pocket they would, but so would any of us with the power they have.

I suggested going and and voting but just writing None of the Above on the ballot and leaving it at that.

I hear all this talk about making it compulsory to vote, but the one thing they can not make you do is put a check mark next to any one of the names on the sheet.

I read all this stuff about AV, and again, they can not force you to select more than 1, they can not make you select 1, never mind two.

If you want people to vote, you have to actually do what you say you are going to do, and or explain it in depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment