Friday 26 March 2010

ACAS

So Gordon wants them to go to ACAS. I had to go to ACAS one because I had an employer who did not figure he had to pay me. His words, you should have a float so I can pay you late.
I had no choice but to quit and go to ACAS but I got nothing from them. The first time, I went no problem ACAS provided information and got bad to me and stupidly I believed my employer, second time I quit went to ACAS and I got nothing, the advisor said go to cab, that was the total of her input. I still to this day have no idea what happened, I contacted them to ask and was told the hearing was on a certain date about 3 days away so when I said I had no idea and no time and no info re this, I got nothing back. So I guess it all happened but I have no idea what happened.
All in all ACAS is a waste of time but it is also standard english practice customer service is not what the english do, when you get cheated, in england it is easy to get away with it because no one will chase you, and any service that ahould help people will never actually chase you because that would be work and the english only work overtime, not real time.
Waiting to get to work, this is a test of the email to blog feature, how sad am i?
-- I sent this from my 3 mobile --

No comments:

Post a Comment