Sunday 7 February 2010

David Cameron

Now, talking to my parents, my mother who will vote BNP because, and she is right, no other party really gives a damn about a 75 year old woman.

My father who will always vote Tory because he believes, not in David Cameron, but that Toffs will always save the day.

Me, I live in Reading, I have seen my Local MP on TV twice and in the local paper a few times, but I do not have a clue who is replacing him, or who is standing for the other parties.

Me, I think, what I write is going to come true. I will repeat what I have said before, and I am sure it will come true now we have Gordo crying doing an interview with the God of honesty.

Gordo will break down during the Iraq white wash, saying it was all Tony's idea, and he was bullied in to it.

David will end up if he is lucky in charge, but with no power and the Lib Dems firmy up Gordo's backside (Which we all know he will enjoy, but NO ONE HAS THE GUTS TO OUT HIM) because he has already done the deal with AV. (My proof comes from the Cape, and if you spend just a little time checking you'll find it too)

NOW, some simple truths about AV, if the public are smart they will figure out that it means nothing, IF you only vote for 1 person, and do not vote for any other then it is still first past the post. (Reporters take notes, this is the sort of thing you might want to bring up, because any "Smart" person would be able to organize this.)

Back to the story, my mother will vote BNP because she doesn't know what DC will do, and nor do I. I see his face, I see lots of mocking posters, and I hear nothing.

What I would like to Hear from the Tories, 1 - ID CARDS DEAD IN WATER. 2 - Health care IT DEAD IN WATER. 3 - Defra green policies DEAD IN WATER. 4 - Europe retro active referendum.

The last is a bit of a giggle because they say there is nothing that can be done about it, which is a lie, but again no reporter will say it.

To explain, it is not something that is written into our DNA, so we can reverse it, remove it from law, say NO to it. But that would take someone with standing, with guts, someone with a brain.

Now when any politician says, but you can not do that. Well, they tell us they are going to repeal the hunting law, which by the way Dave will NEVER DO, so you repeal the treaty.

I have asked politicians to explain to me, One member of the public, how they can honestly think what they claimed for was right and propper when you read just those two pages of the green book.

Not one has it in them to explain, if they can not defend that how do you honestly expect them to be honest about their reasons for wanting to run the country.

2 Programs that I want C4 to make. I can be a Banker, they get any member of the public to shadow a banker and do his job for a month.

I can be an MP, forget asking MPs to live on benfits, thats a joke and is turning out to be. Shadow an MP and have a member of the publlic comment of it. Like I would claim those cookies if where you.

Show how little they do, don't ask them to mix with the general public, let the public do their jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment