Thursday 5 January 2012

New Year and last 6 months of this Blog

My mother has proven herself to be entirely evil, sucking me into buying all her Christmas food, and then telling me that the Service for my father has been arranged, guess what, I am his son, guess what, I had zero input.

It is time to tell the story on my mother.

Vera Grace - She who left my father to suffer for 36 hours because, and I give you a direct quote from any of her ravings 'Why the fuck should I!'

My father who by all accounts was not feeling well on Thursday, burnt the kettle dry, this is very rare for him to do anything like that because of the violent hell that my mother would, and did unleash upon him, so not feeling too well he went up stairs to his room.

My father is a diabetic, he needs pills to control this.

He did not come down Thursday night, not Friday morning, after noon or evening.

Now, me, I would have figured something was wrong, not seeing someone who needs pills, and knowing that he is upstairs, no kitchen or food, only tap water, I would have checked, so would most people, but not my mother.

I found him Saturday morning when I took up a cup of tea, she couldn't be bothered, by then it was too late.

Vera Joyce Grace is a murder, she murdered my father as sure as anything.

Never mind the fact that none of my father last wishes will ever be taken into account.

My mother is going to have him cremated and then pour his ashes down the toilet to shit on them one last time.

Never mind the fact that some of my fathers family would like something to remember him by, she is busy throwing everything out, helping her niece, who owns two houses, with everything she needs.

Me? I rent, I have a second hand car.

I have never done drugs, never been arrested, no jail time, just money problems, and to hear my mother talk about me, you would think I had run around killing people.

I can not wait to end it all.

I am wrapping things up where I work, so that someone will be able to walk into the job, and I am going to check out of this fucking horrid little world that we live in.

A world where someone can to that to someone they live with, and get away with it, and still get sympathy, disgusts me to my core.

No comments:

Post a Comment