Thursday 16 June 2011

Following on, as it is my birthday

Following on from what I posted and since it is my Birthday, I am taking some time out to lay out my case for what I am going to do.

Having had the most horrible nightmare possible last night, and after looking at various things that I have in my life, I have decided that this will be my last year.

There really isn't much in this world for me, its the old thing, everything is against me, which is why they have the homosexual TV commercial running, things get better hold on.

As a Single White Male, who is not a homosexual, we are all sidelined. Nothing we do is important, because we are the majority, nothing we do is correct, because we are the majority.

Now we have to worry about 'Benevolent Sexism' because just doing something for a woman is wrong.

Now I hear you all screaming at the screen, don't listen to them, they are idiots, but no they are not. They have been given the time of day, they have been aloud to publish and start the debate, and because the debate has been started we will start to give a little, and that is only the start of the end.

Now, in all this reporting you don't hear them complaining about the way governments give women early pensions, and all the other perks, and if we stopped it, then you would see a fight, but No, we give them air time we allow them to talk and rave on about how bad we all are.

If we stopped doing anything special for rape victims because it is all the same, and should not be treated any different just because it happens to a woman, then you would see them up in arms.

No, the beginning of the end is here, as a white male there is nothing you are allowed to do, or have a say in because you are bad.

It is not only because of the above that has made me decided that this is my last year, but it is simply that I look forward and I do not see it getting any better.

The governments of this world, or those in power, have the upper hand and no matter how we the surfs rebel we will loose the fight.

I will make sure to write to my blog as often as possible now, as I do plan to make sure that I do get some enjoyment out of these last 365 days, while some of them will be taken up with arranging with the clinic and some interviews I am sure as to why I would want to end my life at the age of 45, but I really do not see things getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment