Friday 6 August 2010

So this is what happens...

So, you give of yourself completely, you trust someone with every aspect of your life, you allow them in and show them that as much as they say they love you, you love them
For it, you loose everything, they ignore you, they watch you suffer and you can hear them laughing at you.


I thought, and wanted to be with this person, and her little girl for the rest of my life, I wanted to make sure they had everything possible, while I may have failed, my business has, or as it stands now, did not really take off, but it was making money and it was giving me time to be with what I was hoping to be my family, but it wasn't enough to really take the load off the system, and onto my shoulders.

I wanted to be the provider, but it was going slower than, I wanted but even if I had to take a second job or give up the business, I would have, I had started to look for full time work again.

You allow them in, and you get taken for the biggest ride of your life.

I provided a deposit for a new house, I "loaned" money which I never really expected back, but was never mentioned as something that had happened.

I did everything, and I am the fool for it.

So, if there are any women who read this, please let me say this.

I am an honest caring person, who wants someone to share his life with, I am not the best looking I am not perfect, but I care...

Drop me a line..

No comments:

Post a Comment