Monday 10 May 2010

LibDems force Brown out and here we go PR..

The LibDems have done what the country and Dave couldn't get Brown to go. Now we will have a LibLab and the first port of call will be a referendum for electoral reform and PR.

Yes, I hear you say they are talking for the "Good of the Country" and if you honestly believe that the only Hang up through the talks has been about what is going to get Cut and what taxes are going to go up, then your really kidding yourself.

The LibDems want PR, that's it, they do not care about anything else, because they know that with PR it mean they will always play a part in any government. It also means that the BNP, and the Greens and UKIP will get seats and well, and we will end up with everyone on the take, and votes for sale.

Now I have no problem with that. I have always believed that corrupt politicians means a government that works, I am proud of the fact that I have paid for services and things got done for me. I have no problem with the idea that if I want the police to respond to a break in after a few days of being ignored, I simply have to find my local MP and bung him a few quid and he will talk to the local police chief and next thing to know wheels are in motion. That is democracy in action.

Now, I know, since the English are generally a stupid bunch, that this will all sound very good and proper, but I also know, that in about 5 years, people will start to wake up and suddenly realize what they have done, and much like Europe, it will all end in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment