Saturday 22 May 2010

Autism Blogs and PDA - all I ask is 5 minutes of your time.

NO I do not want money, all I ask you to do is what this video, try and listen and take some of it in, maybe if you find yourself interested go and find and site and do some reading.



I did not make this video, I am someone who loves a PDA child. It is important that people maybe understand maybe know a little something and maybe, next time you see that "little shit" kid in the supermarket and the mother/father/parents who is trying to control the child, maybe you will think before you speak, maybe it is not that the child is just "out of control" maybe it is something else.

We all want to "understanding" we apparently all want a better world to live in, well it all starts with a little understanding.

As a side not the Tories are NOT in support of anything for for disabled children - Please read http://biggerdaisy.blogspot.com/2010/04/every-disabled-child-doesnt-always.html the MP for Bracknell couldn't even be bothered to respond, this gentilemen is a Doctor, and he doesn't care about disable children.

If you think that is bad, please write, please send an email, please raise your voice, just the once, I don't need you do loads of work, if you think it is worth it then please do, I will not say no, but really, if you have read all this, and think "this guy is a nut" then find, but I think 5 minutes to watch a video, and figure out that those in power don't give shit about disable children, I think it just might be worth rasing your voice for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment