Monday 21 November 2011

Confidence - Very Important...

Confidence is something that is very important, yet I have none.

I see David Cameron and I want to break into Tears, I honestly do, this is the man that is in charge of the come back, in charge of trying to return this country to something worth while.

I thank God I have decided to end my life next year, for I have zero Confidence in the political class that we have running this country.

Apparently George has bought a castle, how nice for him. Some of us are praying that we will be able to pay the rent next month, and we have jobs! I have no idea how someone pays the rent without a job.

Lets face it, Gordon was an idiot, and the lot they have in now, are not much better, and well what can you say about Cleg, in a debate sure he looks good, but...

This country is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment