Wednesday 10 August 2011

Sadly the politicians will never change

After listening to those girls and their we are showing the rich people crack, if you think about it, they might have a point. (Cue the nut jobs saying I am an idiot)

But as I have mentioned before, when you look at the headlines, politicians and their expenses, those headlines stick with you. They will never take any more responsibility for it, it is behind them, they are getting on with worming away with the new one, why mention it again.

But when you look at it, from a worms point of view, those with jobs/money get away with alot, and lets face it the police are a sad lot.

In my experience, 2 break ins (I live 300 yards from a police station) I reported them both, I never saw a cop.

I did get alot of flyers posted to me to get help with dealing with it.

In a business I worked in, they got broken into thousands stolen, the police showed up and, their exact words, it is a wast of your time and ours.

I lifted prints myself! They couldn't be bothered, yet when arresting someone "important" they fuck it up and kill them. Charles Manendez, hell they stole the tapes to avoid getting caught!

It happens time and time again, the big things the cops screw up, and the little things they can not be bothered to do.

During the riots they stood and watched, filming, so they could get people the next day.

What they should be doing, and we all know this, they should be standing in front of the shop fronts simply stating if you want to loot, you have to go through me. Life on the line.

I think we need to take a page from new york and get the angels here, do it ourselves!

http://www.guardianangels.org/docs/start.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment