Monday 17 January 2011

Insurance Company NOT to use

Insurance Company NOT to use

Provident Insurance - I unfortunately had care insurance with them and during the bad weather I had an accident.

I called them the next day, and I have had nothing back, so I complained and I got 1 email, then no reply nothing. I think they are going to try and hold on to the insurance claim until my insurance expires which is in Feb.

I have made a data protection act request for all information etc and they asked for £10, I said sure in my reply to which they have ignored. They don't even want to respond to my reply of sure, I want everything I will pay for it.

NEVER EVER EVER USE Provident Insurance

I paid for fully Comp, they did not provide me with a courtesy car, they woman on the phone said, even though I paid for the service, they are not going to provide me with one, that was it. No.

Check out other reviews here

Important - Please Tweet a Warning about Provident Insurance let people know DO NOT USE Provident Insurance

Send emails to Amore, Amalia (Cla.PI) [Amalia.Amore@providentinsurance.co.uk] -Ask her to resolve claim 456P059183 (Maybe we can get them to do something with people power.

No comments:

Post a Comment