Thursday 3 June 2010

Since no one cares

Read this

It is interesting that I see now Labour wants the troops home, and how horrid the war is, yet they could not find their voice when it mattered.

Gordon is in a hole and keeping quite, and everything is right in the world apart from the fact that no one wants to Support Diane Abbott for the leadership, now I think this is racist myself as it is about time that we had a black person in charge of a political party.

I would suggest that the BBC get involved here and start doing a program about the problems of black politicians, why not a black woman? She wants the job, she has been in the party for years and held her seat.

This country is truely going to pot when diane abbott can not find 30 people to support her. If at all possible I would, but I mean labour really, I could never vote for labour, isn't that the way it works in this country?

No comments:

Post a Comment